Monday, March 23, 2020

Finally! Today is Debate Day! After working working at the office on phone banking and making signs promoting future events, we went back to Saint Anselm College. Although, this time we did not get to enjoy the warmth or beautiful facilities inside. We were holding Bernie 2020 signs outside, chanting and trying to move to invoke some sense of warmth in our bodies. I do not think I had never been this cold in my life. Experiencing adverse weather definitely brought us all closer together and left a sense of purpose for the rest of the trip.

It is in my humble opinion that we had the best chants out of the campaigns represented (It's cold but I'm feeling the Bern!). We definitely deserved the honorary title of best chants!

This is a day we will never forget!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Primary Day is finally here! After our very late night, we went to the office and got ready to canvass. The most important thing is to make...